- The Mouth Cancer 10KM Awareness Walk is open to everyone.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in the Mouth Cancer 10 KM Awareness Walk to be used for general publicity including print and broadcast media.
- All participants must write their name and details of any health problems or medication on the reverse of the race number, which must be worn on the front of shirts during the event.
- In the case of an emergency Media Ambitions may use the details provided by you to contact your home or office.
- Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in the Mouth Cancer 10 KM Awareness Walk should take medical advice from a general practitioner prior to the event.
- All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk and the Mouth Cancer Foundation shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of their participation.
- We strongly advise that all participants and volunteers under the age of 14 years are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. We can take no responsibility for under 14s on the day.
- Any monies raised in connection with the Mouth Cancer 10 KM Awareness Walk must be passed to The Mouth Cancer Foundation by 31st December 2018.
- You have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received by you for the Mouth Cancer 10 KM Awareness Walk are paid to The Mouth Cancer Foundation.
- All prizes are at the discretion of the sponsor.
- Use of our website is subject to Mouth Cancer Foundation's website terms and conditions below.
- The Event is being produced by Media Ambitions (Enterprises) Ltd, Top Floor, 1 Victoria Parade, By 331 Sandycombe Road, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4BY. 020 8940 2222
The Mouth Cancer Foundation maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without The Mouth Cancer Foundation written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Mouth Cancer Foundation with respect to the site and your use of it are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Mouth Cancer Foundation. The Mouth Cancer Foundation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Mouth Cancer Foundation.
- While The Mouth Cancer Foundation uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, The Mouth Cancer Foundation makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Mouth Cancer Foundation assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither The Mouth Cancer Foundation nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Mouth Cancer Foundation also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by The Mouth Cancer Foundation or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, The Mouth Cancer Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Mouth Cancer Foundation. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Mouth Cancer Foundation or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Mouth Cancer Foundation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Mouth Cancer Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Mouth Cancer Foundation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.